Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pictures!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone back in the USA! We are all missing home and family. We love you and are very thankful for each of you.

Tonight we are going to pastors house. There will be over 20 folks gathered, most are not American. We are very much looking forward to it. I've been baking all morning yesterday making pumpkin pie, apple pie and cheesy potatoes. I'll bring corn as well. Bethany is making stuffing, broccoli casserole, pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheese cake! Yay! We will take lots of pictures and I'll post a few tomorrow.

But for now, here are a few new photos:

Caught "cleaning" the cupboards


On the beach one sunday afternoon

We were invited to a birthday party and Ry dressed up as a fairy

She can say "Hi dad" and "bye dad" and wave while she's doing it.
But, we aren't sure if she knows what it means just yet.

Family photo

"talking" to each other... looks we are puckering up the lips.


5 comments:

Ann Durham said...

I love seeing Ryann (and you and Anthony, of course!) She is such a precious little thing!

Pat Durham said...

Happy Thanksgiving. What fun to look at your pictures. I love the baby in the air picture. It would win a photo contest. The naked baby climbing up the stairs is also a prize. It seems like you are next door with this gift of blog.
Have a great day. Pat Durham

Laura Joy said...

Yay! I finally can post some comments. I am thankful for that.

I am thankful for each and every one of you.

I cannot WAIT to spend some time with you guys in HI! Especially with you Twiny.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys. Love the pictures of ryan... i love the "talking" one and the one of anthony and her... i cant belive she can start to say some words even though she doesnt even know what they are! i miss you all very much. i cant wait to see you!
~The Bro

Corrie and Phil said...

What joy! Isn't motherhood the greatest gift?! Enjoy every stage of the journey!!!