Here's another story about my child with food.
One of her snacks that she receives during the day is Otees. It is SA version of USA's Cheerio. It is sweeter though. Often, I'll put in on the ground for her to pick at her own pace. One time I had put some down and went to do some dishes. Then I heard her complaining, so I turned to look at her and saw that she finished all the Otees... until she stood up.
They were all stuck to her pant! I've often found Otees or biscuits or crackers inside her onesies or even her diaper at the end of the day. But I found this really funny. Ryann looks like she's posing specifically for these shots. I just love this girl.


1 comment:
I love her belly sticking out in the first picture.
This is a cute story.
Post a Comment