John and Emily Lozides spent the night at our place. Ryann was delighted to find her friends laying down in her living room the next morning. She was all for laying down next to John and drinking juice from her sippy-cup.

I have mentioned before that Ryann loves to climb anything. Now she has figured out how to climb onto the couch and over its back. Here in this photo, she's on the window ledge between the couch and window. 
All dressed up for church. I thought she was so adorable and really wanted a picture of her. She was NOT cooperating! So, here she is, fussing at me and telling me to just pick her up!
4 comments:
Check for bite marks...
I think I took a bite of her since she looks as yummy as gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven.
I really do have a cute niece.
nice bow! :)
Your daughter is beautiful! She has a look in her eyes that is full of life.
-Katie
Love the miscellaneous posts...your pictures are so great!
Post a Comment