Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty

We had another Fun Day (I wrote a different post explaining fun day previously) at Jubs.  We all enjoyed playing and soaking up some sun and eating a great braii picnic.  One of the activities provided was face painting.  The kids LOVE getting their faces painted.  I decided Ryann should get her face painted as well!  She's a kitten.  But, right in the middle of the face paint, she wriggled her hand loose and smeared her whiskers... I quickly captured the hand and in doing so, I let the other one go.  Shoot.  She messed her other whiskers.  oh little kitty! 


Her hair reminded me of the wild cats on the farm.  So I thought it was fitting for her little face costume.  




2 comments:

Laura Joy said...

Such a cute kitty cat.

Erin- I think it is a great picture of the TWO of you. You look like a beautiful adoring momma in that picture.

I miss you.

Jenna Hood said...

she looks like the poor poor cat that was clawing though my shirt on that glorious 4 wheeler ride... the hair, blowing in the 55mile/hour wind.... the bewildered look...