Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twin, Just for You.



My twin sent Ryann a package for her birthday.  It's a little late, but for us Carlsons, that's to be expected.  Laura brought Ryann blue converse chucks and a yellow tutu and a very cute onesie with a caterpillar on it.   She requested that I take photos and upload them on here so she can see them and enjoy her cute niece in her outfit!

At first, Ryann wasn't happy with me changing her clothes in the middle of the day.  But then I put her in front of the mirror and she enjoyed looking at herself and the earrings I've hung on a string of dental floss.  Then we went downstairs to show off her look to Dave and Bethany and she loved being in the center of attention.  

Now, she hates the yellow tutu.  She grunted and squealed as she tried to get it off!  So she walked around in her new shirt and sporty shoes.

*For those who want to know why the color blue for the converse?  Well, growing up, I had a pair of "blue moon shoes".  They were the chuck taylor converse the color of the "Blue Moon" ice cream.  Laura had a pair of "peach shoes".  They were pink but not quite.  Definitely not orange.  Anyway, Laura got these shoes in memory of my sweet sweet blues.  Ryann's shoes are a lot darker than the ones I had, but still they're awesome!!  I think I'm gonna try to save up money and buy myself a pair!  Might not be till next year though!





6 comments:

momma c said...

Love it! Way too cute. And way too long since I've talked with you. Love you!

Christylea said...

Erin, she is just too cute!

Laura Joy said...

Yay!

I think its adorable. Too bad Ryann does like the tutu. Just keep it and i will used it on my girls someday. :)

The shoes work! so they did end up being the right size?

What do Y O U think of the outfit?

Jessie said...

oh my that is cute!

Carolyn said...

oh my gosh. picture of her looking into the mirror is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this. Those converse are probably the coolest I have ever seen. :) Not to mention that tutu, which is totally rad.