Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Testing, Testing...

So much as changed since now and the last post.

So. Much.

The last post on this blog has this picture of Ryann:

This is the most recent I have of her. Unfortunately it's from the last week of december. My camera broke... so photos are on hold for now.
I'm totally dragging my feet about starting my blog again. I have a few lame but good enough (for me) reasons. However, I skimmed the old entries and have regretted not keeping up with Ryann's growth process and the different stories involving her. When the next kid comes (later folks, later), I want to be able to see the statistics between the two and be able to marvel just how uniquely and wonderfully similar they are. So because of that, I will attempt to keep on posting about sweet and strong willed Ryann Grace.

Ryann is 1.5 weeks shy of being the big 2. Really? Are you sure? My tiny itty bitty swaddle of joy is T W O?
On one hand I look at where we've been as a family since she's been born and I believe it willingly. BUT golly, two years seem to be defined into two minutes. In the quick of time my little girl is no longer a baby but a toddler with a heap of personality to keep her dad and mom pointing fingers at the other blaming for the "strong willed", "dramatic" and "entertainer" genes.

I will need to post statistics in another post. SOON. It needs to be soon.

~Till then~




~Here and there I am going to TRY to write different stories about my own childhood. I LOVE my childhood and do not want to forget it... so I figured I would post it on here for my siblings and cousins to laugh and remember with me.~ Remind me to.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! im excited you picked it up again! i always love reading your stories, whether they about ryann or stories about our childhood. I cant wait!

jamesmyon said...

YAY! I am all giddy now!

LOVE the header picture. And I can't believe that Ryann Grace is going to be TWO. Can she stay little?

jamesmyon said...

lol- this is laura by the way....

momma c said...

YAY! I'm happy now, too. Keep it up, good job. We'll have to work on that camera issue, b/c you know last week I never even took a picture while she was here, as if no card in the camera is an excuse. Unbelievable.

Laura, you know the feeling you got when you got to read a new post from Erin? That's how I feel when I read a new post from you...(BIG HINT) & L- I was giggling a bit when I first read your comment, imagining James saying that first line.

Patricia said...

Wow!! What a delightful surprise to find the adorable new picture of Ryann and the new posting when I came to your page tonight!! I go to your page often to navigate to Anthony's, Marissa's and Brietta's to see if they have posted anything. I figured you had given it up. So thankful I was wrong!! You have a gift for writing that enables the reader to experience what you are sharing! Keep up the good work, because we are so blessed!!

Ann Durham said...

Keep 'em coming, friend!!

Vanessa Washburn said...

yay!!! you're back on the blog!