Monday, March 30, 2009

I believe...

So I've been tagged for the first time to do a certain thing on this blog.  Now, I almost ALWAYS ignore these types of things and refuse to do it, simply because I do not have the motivation for it.  But... Jessie is just too cool and I want to be as hip and groovy as her.  Seriously, she's amazing, I've learned so much from her as a mom.  She has three gorgeous children.

So, apparently you gotta do 5 beliefs... nothing serious, religious or political... just fun stuff...
ok, definitely not as creative as Jessie- but I'll give it a try:


1- I believe in four seasons of climate change.  

2- I believe in Farmer's Muffins and chocolate milk for breakfast.

3- I believe in the comfort hoodies bring you on a bad (self-image issues) day.

4- I believe in big hugs from small arms.

5- I believe in the burn in the muscles at training.


2 comments:

Jenna Hood said...

i second number 2- especially when they are cooked and eaten at the back yard bon fire of a dear dear friend. :)

Jessie said...

how sweet of you to say, erin. i find you equally groovy.