Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Updates on Ryann and new pictures!

Ryann has been growing and moving and changing! 


AND she has TWO bottom teeth that have broken through.

 They are sharp little things.  So we've been disciplining her not to bite when she's nursing.  I tried to get a picture, but it is hard because she's “shy” about showing off her new painful prizes.  ;)  


It's hard to see them looking straight at her.

But standing above her and looking down, it is easier to see the teeth.

Neil, a guy that we work with @ Jubs, invited us to go to the Cape Town Air Show with him.  Anthony and Ryann shared a popsicle there.



Ryann got herself trapped in the laundry hang/dry stand.  She couldn't figure out how to get back out!

I just love this picture of my smiling little girl.

So I said I would post a picture of D and B all dressed up for the dance.  They looked great.

3 comments:

Ann Durham said...

Yey! Pictures are so fun! Ryann is so adorable (in case you didn't already know that!) :)

Jessie said...

i'm so glad you have a blog. love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

air show huh? was it a good one?